Win Big or Go Home: The Ultimate Death’s Poker Build in Elden Ring

Title: Win Big or Go Home: The Ultimate Death’s Poker Build in Elden Ring

Elden Ring, the much-awaited action role-playing game developed by FromSoftware, is set to release in early 2022. The game promises an expansive world filled with challenging enemies, immersive lore, and exciting combat mechanics. One such combat mechanic is the Death’s Poker system, where players can risk their life in exchange for greater rewards. In this article, we will explore the ultimate Death’s Poker build that can help you win big in Elden Ring.

Understanding Death’s Poker:
Before we delve into the Death’s Poker build, let’s first understand how the system works. The Death’s Poker system allows players to bet their life by sacrificing a specific percentage of their maximum health. The higher the bet, the greater the reward. The three main types of bets are Small, Medium, and Large bets, with each offering different rewards. However, if you lose the bet, you will die, losing all your accumulated rewards.

The Ultimate Death’s Poker Build:
The Death’s Poker system may seem risky, but with the right build, you can increase your chances of winning big. Here is the ultimate Death’s Poker build that can help you succeed in Elden Ring.

The first step in building the ultimate Death’s Poker build is to choose the right armor. The goal is to maximize your maximum health while minimizing your health loss when making bets. The best armor for this build is the Archdrake Robes, which increases your maximum health by 5%, and the King’s Circlet, which grants an additional 5% maximum health increase. This combination will give you a total of 10% maximum health increase.

The next step is to choose the right weapons. In Death’s Poker, the damage you deal is proportional to the bet you make. Therefore, you need weapons that can deal high damage quickly. The best weapons for this build are the Greatsword of Artorias and the Black Knight Greataxe.

In Elden Ring, rings are essential for enhancing your stats and abilities. For this build, you need two specific rings: Ring of Blades and Ring of Giants. The Ring of Blades increases your damage output, while the Ring of Giants reduces the health loss when making bets.

Finally, the ultimate Death’s Poker build requires two specific spells: Sacred Oath and Replenishment. Sacred Oath increases your damage output and defense, while Replenishment gradually restores your health.

The Death’s Poker system in Elden Ring offers excitement and rewards but also carries a significant risk. However, with the ultimate Death’s Poker build, you can increase your chances of winning big while minimizing your health loss. Remember to choose the right armor, weapons, rings, and spells to achieve the desired results.


1. Is the Death’s Poker system mandatory in Elden Ring?
No, it’s optional, and you can choose not to use it.

2. Can you accumulate rewards when making small bets?
Yes, rewards accumulate with each successful bet, regardless of the size.

3. Is the ultimate Death’s Poker build suitable for all players?
No, it’s designed for players who are comfortable taking risks.

4. What happens if you lose a bet in Death’s Poker?
You die and lose all your accumulated rewards.

5. How do I know when to make a large bet?
It depends on your playstyle and confidence. As a general rule, it’s best to make large bets when facing easier enemies or during early game stages.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply
Compare items
  • Total (0)