Unveiling the Secrets of Death’s Poker Build in Elden Ring: Tips, Tricks, and Strategies You Need to Know
Elden Ring is one of the most anticipated games of this year, and it’s not without reason – it’s from the developers of Dark Souls and Bloodborne. Fans of these games can expect the same tough gameplay and intricate lore that made these games famous.
One of the builds that players are eager to try is the Death’s Poker build. It’s a build that focuses on the use of poison and bleed, two status effects that can wear down even the toughest enemies. In this article, we’ll explore the secrets of the Death’s Poker build and give you tips, tricks, and strategies to help you overcome any obstacle in Elden Ring.
What is the Death’s Poker Build?
Before we dive into the intricacies of the Death’s Poker build, let’s first discuss what it is. The Death’s Poker build is a build that focuses on the use of poison and bleed. Poison deals damage over time, while bleed deals a percentage of the target’s maximum health as damage. These two effects can be devastating when used together, especially against enemies with high health pools.
To use the Death’s Poker build, you’ll need to invest in weapons and items that can poison and bleed. Weapons that have innate poison or bleed damage are a good start, but you’ll also need consumable items such as Poison Throwing Knives, Poison Arrows, and Carthus Rouge. Armor that boosts poison and bleed resistance is also handy to have as you’ll likely be facing enemies that use these effects as well.
Tips and Tricks for Using the Death’s Poker Build
1. Use a fast weapon – Weapons with a fast attack speed are ideal for the Death’s Poker build. They allow you to apply poison and bleed more quickly, increasing your damage output.
2. Use consumable items – As mentioned earlier, consumable items such as Poison Throwing Knives and Carthus Rouge are essential for the Death’s Poker build. Make sure you stock up on these items before heading into battle.
3. Focus on stamina management – The Death’s Poker build relies heavily on using quick attacks to apply the poison and bleed effects. Make sure you manage your stamina effectively to avoid getting caught out.
4. Use terrain to your advantage – Using terrain to your advantage is always important in games like Elden Ring. Try to encourage enemies to chase you into narrow corridors or areas where they’ll be more susceptible to your poison and bleed effects.
5. Keep your distance – Poison and bleed damage will continue to tick away at an enemy’s health even if you’re not attacking them. Use this to your advantage by keeping your distance and allowing the effects to wear down your opponent.
Strategies for Using the Death’s Poker Build
1. Poison and bleed stacking – One strategy for the Death’s Poker build is to stack poison and bleed effects. This means attacking an enemy with a weapon that applies bleed, then switching to a weapon that applies poison. The two effects will tick away at the enemy’s health simultaneously, dealing massive damage.
2. Hit and run – Because the Death’s Poker build relies heavily on quick attacks, hit and run tactics are effective. Use fast weapons and hit the enemy a few times before backing off and allowing the poison and bleed effects to do their work.
3. Group control – The Death’s Poker build is great for controlling groups of enemies. Use throwing knives or other consumables to apply the poison effect to multiple enemies, then switch to a weapon that applies bleed to focus on one enemy at a time.
The Death’s Poker build is an effective and fun way to play Elden Ring. By focusing on poison and bleed damage, you can wear down even the toughest enemies and bosses. Use fast weapons, consumable items, and terrain to your advantage, and try out different strategies to see what works best for you.
1. Does the Death’s Poker build have any weaknesses?
The Death’s Poker build can struggle against enemies with high poison and bleed resistance. Make sure you have alternate strategies or weapons to use against these enemies.
2. Where can I find weapons and items for the Death’s Poker build?
Weapons and items for the Death’s Poker build can be found throughout Elden Ring. Keep an eye out for weapons that have innate poison and bleed damage, and stock up on consumable items such as Poison Throwing Knives and Carthus Rouge.
3. Is the Death’s Poker build good for PvP?
The Death’s Poker build can be effective in PvP, but keep in mind that other players can also use poison and bleed resistance to counter your build.
4. What stats should I focus on for the Death’s Poker build?
Investing in Dexterity can increase your poison and bleed damage, while Endurance will help with stamina management.
5. Can I use the Death’s Poker build for co-op?
Yes, the Death’s Poker build can be effective in co-op as well. Use the group control strategy to help out your teammates and take down groups of enemies.