Unveiling the Deadly Poker Build in Elden Ring: Master Your Enemies with These Tips
Are you tired of the same old stale builds in Elden Ring? Do you want to spice things up and dominate your opponents with a unique and deadly playstyle? Look no further than the poker build!
In this article, we’ll go over everything you need to know about the poker build in Elden Ring, from what it is and how to build it, to tips and tricks for mastering it.
What is the Poker Build?
The poker build is a playstyle that revolves around using long-range weapons such as spears, halberds, and bows. The name comes from the idea of poking and prodding at your enemies from a safe distance, slowly whittling them down until they fall.
While this may sound like a passive and slow playstyle, the poker build can actually be quite aggressive when played correctly. By keeping your enemies at bay and constantly pressuring them with ranged attacks, you can create openings for powerful melee attacks and devastating combos.
How to Build the Poker Build
To build the poker build, you’ll want to focus on raising your stats in Dexterity, Strength, and Endurance. These will increase your damage output, equip load, and stamina, respectively, allowing you to effectively wield long-range weapons and maintain pressure on your opponents.
As for specific gear and weapons, the poker build is all about variety. Experiment with different spears, halberds, bows, and arrows to find what works best for you. Some good options to consider include the Black Knight Halberd, Dragonrider Bow, and Greatbow.
Tips and Tricks for Mastering the Poker Build
Now that you know what the poker build is and how to build it, let’s go over some tips and tricks for mastering it.
1. Patience is key. The poker build may be slow and methodical, but that’s part of its strength. Take your time and wait for your opponent to make a mistake before striking.
2. Keep your distance. The whole point of the poker build is to stay out of harm’s way and slowly chip away at your opponent. Don’t engage in close-range combat unless you have a clear advantage.
3. Mix up your attacks. While your main focus will be on ranged attacks, don’t neglect your melee options. Switching up your attack patterns can keep your opponent off guard and open up opportunities for bigger damage.
4. Don’t forget about magic. While the poker build is focused on physical attacks, don’t be afraid to mix in some magic spells for variety. A well-timed spell can catch your opponent off guard and turn the tide of the battle.
5. Practice, practice, practice. Like any playstyle, the poker build takes time and practice to master. Keep at it, and soon you’ll be dominating your opponents with ease.
If you’re looking for a new and unique playstyle in Elden Ring, look no further than the poker build. By focusing on long-range weapons and a patient, methodical approach, you can dominate your opponents in ways they never saw coming.
1. Is the poker build viable in PvP?
Yes, the poker build can be very effective in PvP if played correctly.
2. What’s the best weapon for the poker build?
There is no one “best” weapon for the poker build. Experiment with different long-range weapons to find what works best for you.
3. Can the poker build be used in co-op?
Yes, the poker build can be effective in co-op as well as single-player.
4. What are some good spells to mix in with the poker build?
Some good spells to consider include Soul Arrow, Great Magic Weapon, and Great Soul Arrow.
5. How long will it take to master the poker build?
The time it takes to master the poker build will vary from player to player, but expect to spend several hours practicing and refining your skills.