If you are a fan of the Souls series, then you are probably eagerly anticipating the release of Elden Ring. This upcoming action role-playing game has garnered a lot of attention in the gaming community due to the involvement of FromSoftware and George R.R. Martin. But one of the most exciting things about Elden Ring is the new poker build.
In this article, we will discuss the deadly poker build in Elden Ring, tips on how to master your skills, and how to dominate the game.
What Is the Poker Build?
The poker build is a new playstyle that is making waves among the Souls community. In Elden Ring, it is a build that centers on powerful ripostes and parries. This playstyle is not for the faint of heart, as it requires precision timing, quick thinking, and knowledge of enemy attack patterns.
To build a poker build, you need to have a high dexterity and strength stat. You also need to have a weapon with a high critical hit rate, such as a rapier or a dagger. Invest in the abilities that boost ripostes and parries, as well as those that increase your critical attack damage.
Once you have your build set up, it’s time to start practicing.
Mastering Your Skills
To master the poker build, you need to practice parrying and riposting. This means observing and learning your enemies’ attack patterns so that you can block or dodge at the perfect moment. When you successfully parry an attack, you will be able to do a powerful riposte that deals massive damage.
But mastering the poker build isn’t just about timing your parries and ripostes. It’s also about being aware of your surroundings and knowing when to strike. In Elden Ring, enemies can come at you from all angles, and you need to be ready to dodge or counterattack at any moment.
Finally, don’t be afraid to experiment with different weapons and abilities. The poker build is versatile, and you might find that some weapons or abilities work better for your playstyle than others. Be open to trying new things and adapting to different situations.
Dominating the Game
So, how do you dominate the game with the poker build? Here are some tips:
1. Focus on critical hits – as a poker build, your goal is to do as much damage as possible with each strike. Focus on landing critical hits to make the most of your build.
2. Know when to use your abilities – invest in abilities that boost ripostes, parries, and critical hit damage. But don’t waste them on easy enemies or when there are other enemies around.
3. Observe your enemies – take the time to observe your enemies’ attack patterns and weaknesses. This will help you anticipate their moves and respond quickly.
4. Be prepared – always have a plan for your next move. Don’t get caught off guard by an unexpected attack.
The poker build in Elden Ring is a powerful playstyle that requires skill and precision. With the right build and practice, you can dominate the game and take down even the toughest enemies. Remember to be patient, observant, and adaptable. And most importantly, have fun!
1. Can I use the poker build in PVP?
Yes, the poker build is viable in PVP. However, it requires even more skill and quick thinking than in PVE.
2. What weapons are best for the poker build?
Weapons with high critical hit rates, such as rapiers and daggers, are best for the poker build.
3. What stats should I focus on for the poker build?
You should focus on dexterity and strength, as well as abilities that boost ripostes, parries, and critical hit damage.
4. Is the poker build the most powerful build in Elden Ring?
There is no one “most powerful” build in Elden Ring, as it depends on individual playstyles and preferences. However, the poker build is certainly one of the most unique and exciting builds in the game.
5. Can I switch to a different build later in the game?
Yes, you can switch to a different build at any point in the game. However, keep in mind that changing builds will require you to invest in different stats and abilities.