Title: Unleashing Death’s Poker Build in Elden Ring: Master the Ultimate Strategy with These Pro Tips!
Elden Ring, the upcoming action RPG from FromSoftware and Bandai Namco, has gotten fans excited with its promises of a dark, mysterious world to explore and challenging gameplay. If you’re planning on jumping in, you’ll definitely want to come prepared with a strong build. And one build that’s been making waves in the community is the Death’s Poker build, named for its unique combination of weapons and abilities. In this article, we’ll be taking a deep dive into this build and giving you some pro tips for mastering it.
What is the Death’s Poker build?
The Death’s Poker build is a hybrid build that combines the power of both sorcery and melee combat. It focuses on using the ultra-greatsword, Morion Blade, in conjunction with the miracle, Tears of Denial, to deal massive damage while also staying alive. To get started with this build, you’ll need to focus on leveling up your Intelligence and Faith stats. You’ll also want to invest in some other key items, like the Red Tearstone Ring, which will increase your damage output when your health is low, and the Sunlight Straight Sword, which will buff your damage output temporarily.
Making the most of the build
To really unleash the full potential of the Death’s Poker build, you’ll need to be strategic in how you use your abilities. Here are some pro tips to help you master the build:
1. Use Tears of Denial to stay alive: This miracle will prevent you from dying in a single hit, giving you a chance to heal or reposition yourself in combat. Keep a close eye on your health bar and make sure to cast this spell before you’re in danger of being one-shotted.
2. Swap to the Sunlight Straight Sword for a damage buff: When you need to deal as much damage as possible, swap to the Sunlight Straight Sword and use its Sacred Oath ability. This will buff your damage output for a limited time, giving you the chance to unleash some devastating attacks.
3. Use the Morion Blade for massive damage: When you’re ready to deal some serious damage, switch back to the Morion Blade and activate your Red Tearstone Ring. This will boost your damage output even further, allowing you to take down tough enemies in just a few hits.
4. Get in close for melee combat: While the Death’s Poker build does rely on sorcery, you’ll still need to get in close for melee combat. Take advantage of the ultra-greatsword’s range and use it to keep enemies at bay while you deal damage.
5. Keep an eye on your stamina: The Death’s Poker build can be quite stamina-heavy, so make sure you’re managing your stamina bar effectively. Don’t attack more than you can block or dodge, and be mindful of how much stamina you have left when you make big attacks.
The Death’s Poker build is a powerful and unique build that can help you take on even the toughest enemies in Elden Ring. By combining the Morion Blade with Tears of Denial and other key items, you can deal massive damage while staying alive. Remember to use your abilities strategically and manage your stamina effectively. With these pro tips, you’ll be well on your way to mastering this ultimate strategy.
Q: How difficult is it to use the Death’s Poker build effectively?
A: Like any build, the Death’s Poker build does require some practice and skill to use effectively. However, with some time and dedication, you can master the strategy and take on even the toughest enemies.
Q: Are there any other key items I should be using with this build?
A: Some players find that using the Morion Blade in conjunction with the Morne’s Ring and the Ring of the Sun’s First Born can further boost their damage output. Experiment with different items to find the ones that work best for you.
Q: Can the Death’s Poker build be used for PvP?
A: While this build is primarily geared towards PvE, some players have had success using it in PvP. However, you’ll need to be careful to avoid getting hit, as the build’s low health pool can make you vulnerable to one-shots.
Q: What are some strategies for dealing with enemies that are resistant to magic?
A: If you’re facing enemies that are resistant to magic, you can swap to the Sunlight Straight Sword and focus on melee combat instead. You can also try using different types of magic, like lightning or fire, to bypass their resistance.
Q: Can the Death’s Poker build be adapted for different play styles?
A: Absolutely! While the build is optimized for a specific play style, you can always tweak it to suit your own preferences. Experiment with different weapons, spells, and items to find the combination that works best for you.