Master the Ultimate Death’s Poker Build in Elden Ring
Elden Ring is a highly anticipated game that promises to be a challenging game for gamers to conquer. The game is developed by FromSoftware, which is known for creating games such as Bloodborne, Dark Souls, and Sekiro. As with most of their games, Elden Ring will offer unique mechanics, exciting gameplay, and plenty of challenges for players to overcome. In this article, we will delve into one of the most exciting builds players can use in Elden Ring – the Death’s Poker build.
What is the Death’s Poker Build?
The Death’s Poker build is a type of build in Elden Ring that focuses on maximizing your character’s strength and agility while minimizing their weaknesses. When using this build, players would need to have a good sense of timing, reflexes, and combat strategy to defeat opponents effectively.
The build gets its name from the fact that it relies heavily on the use of a spear/polearm weapon. This weapon has longer reach, allowing players to maintain distance from enemies while still being able to strike. The spear/polearm weapon also deals high damage to enemies and can be enhanced with various attributes and enchantments. The Death’s Poker build’s focus on quick, precise strikes is beneficial in both PvP and PvE environments.
How to Build Your Death’s Poker Fighter
To create the ultimate Death’s Poker build in Elden Ring, you would need to focus on a few core attributes, which include Strength, Dexterity and Endurance.
Strength – Strength plays a vital role in the Death’s Poker build as it directly affects the damage output of the spear/polearm weapon. Players should aim to have a strength rating of at least 25 to ensure that their weapon strikes with high damage.
Dexterity – Dexterity is another crucial attribute in this build. It determines your character’s ability to handle the weapon with quick and precise strikes. Ideally, players should aim to have a dexterity rating of at least 20.
Endurance – Endurance is critical in this build. Endurance will help your character move faster, dodge incoming attacks, and swing your weapon efficiently. Ideally, players should aim to have an endurance rating of at least 20.
After you have optimized these three attributes, it’s time to focus on your skills. The most critical skills to develop in this build are Polearm (to enhance the spear/polearm weapon), Stamina (to improve your character’s endurance), and Agility (to enhance your characters’ speed and reflexes in battle).
Another important aspect of this build is choosing the right armor set. Players should choose armor that will not be too heavy, as this can affect character speed and agility. Choose armor that enhances the strength and dexterity attributes, as well as any armor that offers damage reduction and resistances. It’s important to note that the type of armor is subjective to personal preference.
Tips and Tricks
To maximize your effectiveness when using the Death’s Poker build in Elden Ring, here are some tips and tricks to keep in mind:
1. Use your range – The spear/polearm weapon allows for longer-range attacks, and players should take advantage of that. Always aim to keep enemies at a distance to avoid being hit.
2. Hit and run – The idea behind the Death’s Poker build is not to engage in long battles with enemies. Instead, strike fast and retreat quickly to avoid taking too much damage.
3. Take your time – Patience is critical in any game, and Elden Ring is no exception. Always take your time to evaluate the situation before engaging enemies. This will help you anticipate their moves and choose the right time to strike.
4. Use your environment – Use your surroundings to your advantage. For example, use walls to block enemy attacks or use natural terrain to funnel enemies into advantageous positions.
5. Practice, practice, practice – Lastly, practice is key when developing your skillset in the Death’s Poker build. Take advantage of all opportunities to practice your techniques, both in PvP and PvE environments.
With these tips and tricks in mind, mastering the ultimate Death’s Poker build can be a rewarding experience. Elden Ring promises to offer a challenging game that will require skill and patience to conquer, and the Death’s Poker build is just one of the ways you can increase your chances of success. Remember to build your core attributes and practice your skills, and you will be on your way to becoming a master Elden Ring fighter.
1. What weapons can I use in the Death’s Poker build in Elden Ring?
The Death’s Poker build primarily focuses on a spear/polearm weapon; however, it is not limited to that. Players can use any weapon that caters to their style of play.
2. How do I level up my character in Elden Ring?
Players can level up their character at any fire in the game using the currency known as souls. Souls can be earned by defeating enemies or found scattered throughout the game.
3. What armor should I use in the Death’s Poker build?
Players should choose armor that enhances strength and dexterity attributes, as well as armor that offers damage reduction and resistances. The type of armor is subjective to personal preference.
4. Can I use the Death’s Poker build in collaboration mode?
Yes, players can use any build in Elden Ring in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
5. How long does it take to master the Death’s Poker build?
Mastering the Death’s Poker build in Elden Ring can take a considerable amount of time, and there is no specific time frame. However, with constant practice and patience, players can improve their playing skill and become a master fighter.