As a fan of Elden Ring, you know that there are countless ways to play the game. From the weapons you choose to the way you allocate your attribute points, every decision you make influences the way you interact with the Elden Ring universe. In this article, we’ll explore one of the most exciting builds in the game: Death’s Poker.
What Is Death’s Poker?
In Elden Ring, Death’s Poker is a build that emphasizes critical hits, speed, and aggression. At its core, Death’s Poker is about stunning your opponents with rapid-fire attacks that build up your meter and eventually allow you to land a devastating finishing move. While Death’s Poker may not be the most defensive build in the game, it is certainly one of the most exciting to play.
How to Start a Death’s Poker Build
To start a Death’s Poker build, you’ll need to allocate your attribute points wisely. Focus on increasing your dexterity, agility, and luck. You’ll want to aim for a build that is light on its feet and able to dodge enemy attacks with ease.
Next, choose your weapons. Death’s Poker is all about speed, so you’ll want to focus on weapons that have a high attack speed and land critical blows. Daggers, twinblades, and katanas are all good options.
Finally, choose your armor. You’ll want to choose armor that is lightweight and complements your speed. Consider choosing armor that has a high luck stat, as this will increase your chances of landing critical hits.
How to Play a Death’s Poker Build
Playing a Death’s Poker build requires a lot of skill and agility. You’ll need to be able to dodge enemy attacks while landing critical blows of your own. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Use your speed to your advantage. Death’s Poker is all about speed, so make sure you’re exploiting your agility and dexterity to the fullest. Keep moving, keep attacking, and keep building up that critical hit meter.
2. Look for opportunities to stun your opponents. A successful critical hit will stun your opponent, allowing you to land even more blows. Look for openings in your opponent’s defense and strike when the time is right.
3. Know when to back away. Death’s Poker is a high-risk, high-reward build. If you’re taking too much damage, it’s okay to back away and regroup.
4. Keep building up your critical hit meter. Once you’ve built up your critical hit meter, you’re ready to land a finishing blow. Make sure you’re constantly building up your meter with rapid-fire attacks.
In conclusion, Death’s Poker is a thrilling build in Elden Ring that rewards skill, speed, and aggression. If you’re looking for a build that will keep you on the edge of your seat and leave your enemies in the dust, Death’s Poker may be the perfect build for you.
1. Is Death’s Poker a viable build for PvP?
Yes, Death’s Poker can be a viable build for PvP. It requires a lot of skill and practice, but it can be incredibly effective in the right hands.
2. What’s the best weapon for a Death’s Poker build?
The best weapon for a Death’s Poker build depends on your playstyle. Some players prefer twinblades, while others prefer katanas or daggers. Experiment with different weapons to find what works for you.
3. Is Death’s Poker a good build for speedruns?
Yes, Death’s Poker can be a good build for speedruns. Its emphasis on speed and critical hits makes it a viable option for players looking to complete Elden Ring as quickly as possible.
4. Can Death’s Poker excel in PvE content?
Yes, Death’s Poker can excel in PvE content. Its emphasis on critical hits and speed makes it an effective build against most enemies in the game.
5. What armor should I use for a Death’s Poker build?
You should use armor that is lightweight and complements your speed. Look for armor that has a high luck stat, as this will increase your chances of landing critical hits.